Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pre-4th of July Update

We're currently prepping for our 4th of July dinner party, but I (Jackie) thought I'd take a break to post some pictures from last Saturday's trip to the Imperial War Museum - Duxford. Our neighbours, Melina and Sebastien, came with us (and graciously drove all of us there, making the trip a 10 minute drive rather than the hour long bus ride Will and I had been anticipating), and we spent the better part of a day enjoying the sunshine and the numerous exhibits the museum had to offer. The IWM- Duxford is a lot like the Air & Space Museum annex at Dulles, but this did not make our trip any less interesting. To see all pictures, visit the IWM-Duxford album (in the East of England section) to the right. And of course, have a happy 4th of July!



No comments: