Wednesday, March 4, 2009

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink!


Comment if you get it.

Actually, that's a lie. But I (Jackie) do work from home on Wednesdays. 'Work' is a relative term. During the fall, 'working from home' meant LSAT studying. At present, 'working from home' means Voluntary Internship stuff. Usually, anyway. I am a bit short on assignments at the moment. Not that there aren't things for me to do (far from it), I just have to wait on a few things to get sorted out at the higher levels before any more assignments can come my way. Considering that the sorting at the higher levels involves international bureaucracy, it could take awhile. So 'working from home' this Wednesday means baking cookies for a colleague's leaving party at Paid Job, writing letters, relishing the fact that I have 5 more days before LSAT studying round 2 begins, reading Dickens, and researching Scotland.
Street scene: Huntingdon Road

I must admit, I am a tad bored; but I'm trying to enjoy today's version of 'working from home' because I know it won't last. In fact, I have a sneaking suspicion that I will soon be inundated with Voluntary Internship stuff.
Milk bottles.

In the meantime, here are some photos I have taken around Cambridge in the past week. It's looking rather Spring-y over here, no? (Sorry the same can't be said about DC. )
Outside the Flower House on Bridge Street.

St John's College front.

Street scene: Trinity Street.

*Edit: 7:00pm. Less than two hours after posting, I received an e-mail about meeting up in London next Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you Plastic?

Dad T