
It's Barrister Bear!
(Image Credits: carbolicsmokeball.com)
Today is Jackie's LSAT Redux! Yes, yes, it's also my birthday, but I'm perfectly happy to share it for such a noble and important cause. It is the second and final time that Jackie will be taking the test and I know that she would appreciate any prayers or well-wishes that you would like to offer. Why not leave a comment here or send her an E-mail or facebook message? Send some love, y'all!- W
3 comments:
Happy birthday Will! It's been a while :D
I just took the LSAT, so I share Jackie's pain :P
So Jackie, best of luck, I'll keep you in my prayers. And best of luck to both of you in your continued journey :)
~Matt Kaseorg
Spoke with Will briefly on gchat. Happy Birthday again! Jackie, best of luck! Miss and love you both!
Go Jackie!!!!!!
Love, Mom, Dad and George
(your lifetime cheerleaders)
Post a Comment